Please Read Carefully Before Using this Website
User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, AND/OR USING THE TAILSPRING WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE CONDITIONS LISTED BELOW.
Changes to Terms
Copyrights and Trademarks
All Website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and software are the copyrighted works of Tailspring, unless otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved.
The materials at this Website, as well as the organization and layout of this site, are copyrighted and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on this Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use; however, any print out of this Website, or portions of the Website, must include Tailspring copyright notice. No right, title or interest in any of the materials contained on this Website is transferred to you as a result of accessing, downloading or printing such materials. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license any part of this Website; create derivative works from, link to or frame in another website, use on any other website, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Website without the prior written permission of Tailsprings. You may not use a part of this Website on any other website, without Tailspring's prior written consent. Tailspring respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may contact us using any of the methods described on our contact us page.
Hyperlinks to Third Party Websites
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
TAILSPRING PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, AND DELAYS;
- WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO ANY PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR FREE;
- WARRANTIES AS TO THE LIFE OF ANY URL OR THIRD-PARTY WEB SERVICE; AND
- WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED IN ANY WAY BY ANYONE OTHER THAN, AND WITHOUT THE EXPRESS APPROVAL OF, MEYENBERG GOAT MILK PRODUCTS.
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT:
- PROVISION OF CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ENTAILS THE LIKELIHOOD OF SOME HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND LOSSES, INCLUDING THE INADVERTENT LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO MEDIA; IN NO EVENT WILL TAILSPRING BE LIABLE, IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT TAILSPRING HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE;
- ANY CLAIM(S) RELATING IN ANY WAY TO CUSTOMER’S INABILITY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM RESEARCH OR OTHER WORK OR TO PERFORM SUCH RESEARCH OR WORK PROPERLY OR COMPLETELY, EVEN IF ASSISTED BY TAILSPRING;
- ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY CUSTOMER IN RELIANCE UPON THE AVAILABILITY OF OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
No Professional Advice
The information available on this Website is intended to be a general information resource regarding the matters covered, and is not tailored to your specific circumstance. You should not construe this as legal, medical, accounting or other professional advice. This Website is not intended for use by minors. YOU SHOULD EVALUATE ALL INFORMATION, OPINIONS AND ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE IN CONSULTATION WITH YOUR OWN LEGAL, TAX, FINANCIAL, INSURANCE OR OTHER ADVISOR, AS APPROPRIATE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All information relating to or disclosed by any party in connection with the arbitration of any disputes hereunder shall be treated by the parties, their representatives, and the arbitrator as proprietary business information. Such information shall not be disclosed by any party or their respective representatives without the prior written authorization of the party furnishing such information. Such information shall not be disclosed by the arbitrator without the prior written authorization of all parties. Each party shall bear the burden of its own counsel fees incurred in connection with any arbitration proceedings.
Judgment upon the award returned by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the parties or their assets or application of enforcement, as the case may be. Any award by the arbitrator shall be the sole and exclusive remedy of the parties. The parties hereby waive all rights to judicial review of the arbitrator’s decision and any award contained therein.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Tailspring and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
Severability of Provisions
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
If you have any questions about these Terms, or about the content, information, or services on this Website, you may contact us using any of the methods described on our contact us page.